There are some innovative posts out there - each celebrating the transition from 2007 to 2008. Musings of a Housewife included the first sentence from the first post of each month and a picture for the year of 2007. Considering I don't do a lot of pictures, I decided to include the first and sometimes the last sentence of each as well as the title.
January ~ Happy New Year 2007
I spent New Years Eve with family - we put the kids to bed at Grammie and Poppy's house and toasted the New Year with them (G&P), lil' sis and Dawson...May this year be marked by the fulfillment of every plan and purpose He has for your life.
February ~ Naptime Adventures with Barber
When Jeter was 2 I started to get his "big boy" room ready for him...Somehow he got out of bed and changed his pants and then climbed back into bed!!!
March ~ Gifts and Talents Part II
Almost 6 years ago we were blessed with the birth of our first miracle, Jeter...Jeter and Barber are my priceless treasures.
April ~ BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Spring is here...hooray! Busy as a bee...hmm...I think I hear lots of BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZING going on here at the Campbell Corner.
May ~ Morning Music
This is the song that I have been singing since my eyes opened this morning...I'm on my way to you.
June ~ Promises Fulfilled
There have been a number of new blogs popping up in Central PA over the last few months...It won't decrease the amount of time we spend together (sorry Simms and Dawson) just enhance it.
July ~ Five Points That Don't Relate At All Except That It's Our Corner
Can you say "longest title ever"?
August ~ I've Been Caught
Last night I was putting both boys to bed again...Then Jeter climbed onto Barber's bed to police the situation until the book was completed.
September ~ Clowns and Courage
In the last year, Barber had been gripped by fear when he was around anyone dressed up in costume - clowns, school mascots, athletic mascots (Hershey Bears for example)...Thank you for reminding me and countless others that children are never too young - they can comprehend and apply spiritual truths.
October ~ Taking Time Off Life's Roller Coaster Because This Made Me Stop And Smile.
So many things to talk about but where to begin?
November ~ Some Barber Tales
Barber: Mommy, I'm hungry...I love you more and more each and every day!
December ~ Jeter's Wish Book
Jeter's first grade class created a wish list of what they would buy if they could...Regarding the pet snake - it's nevah evah gonna happen - at least not in my house.
Happy New Year from our corner to yours!
31 December 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Campbell Crew
The Campbell Corner was started in 2006. I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...
-
I decided to participate in the Fall Giveaway Madness . My dilemma was that I do not have a digital camera and therefore couldn't post a...
-
There are already over 250 people participating and I'm certain that number will dramatically increase - probably even before I get thi...
-
Is it possible to combine my Monday's Musing with the Bloggy Giveaway Carnival ?!? I have to at least try...so here goes everything... I...
No comments:
Post a Comment