01 April 2007

BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Spring is here...hooray! Is it possible that as soon as I opened my mouth and made that statement, my life has become extremely busy? It is a "good" busy - which for me means that the activities are desirable but, for the family to function, the calendar becomes our primary reference tool for the next two months.


  • T-ball season started. This takes up 3 days/week. It is Jeter's second season and Simms is an assistant coach this year.
  • We signed Jeter up for swimming lessons. Simms and I determined that in spite of the fact that I know how to swim and Simms was a lifeguard, Jeter wasn't learning how to swim from us. It was time to get a third party involved. Our township offers an excellent program; only two students per instructor and at the end of the eight weeks they have a mini-meet to show off their new skills. Hooray!
  • We are going to participate in Wednesday night activities at our church. This is also a good thing. I have been waiting for Barber to be old enough to handle one late night during the week and for some reason, turning 3 seems to be the right age.
  • I have started teaching Jeter piano. He has achieved knowledge of middle C, hand position, whole notes, half notes and quarter notes. He has also successfully practiced every day since our lesson. Could I be more proud?!?
  • Birthdays! Lil' sis' is tomorrow - so I have Brady here tonight. There is no debate...3 is so much more than 2!!! Barber's birthday is in 9 days and Jeter's isn't until May (but that is within the spring timeframe).
  • Simms hasn't informed me of the schedule for the church softball team...that will definitely make things MUCH more interesting for our family calendar!

What is that saying? Busy as a bee...hmm...I think I hear lots of BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZING going on here at the Campbell Corner.

No comments:

Campbell Crew

The Campbell Corner was started in 2006.  I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...