
I decided to participate in the Fall Giveaway Madness. My dilemma was that I do not have a digital camera and therefore couldn't post a picture of the product. I decided to go for it anyway!
I'm a bit of a crafty person and the giveaway deals with this. The winner will receive 3 handknit washcloths. These are great for wiping down your table or countertops - you could even use them to wash or rinse your dishes. They are made out of cotton and are both washable and durable.
This is only open to US residents. Please leave a comment below. The giveaway will close November 2nd at midnight EST. I will randomly select the winner on Saturday!
120 comments:
oooh, yippee! I love handmade things and who doesn't need washcloths??
I could really, really use some washcloths!!
thesmithclan@stny.rr.com
http://quietquandaries.blogspot.com
Please enter me. Thanks!!
alr928@yahoo.com
Enter me!
Valerie
mgvhmassey@comcast.net
This sounds great!
What a great giveaway!
TheAngelForever
www.theangelforever.com
Count me in!
laura_licious101@hotmail.com
Cool!
please enter me in this wonderful contest!!
I have one handknit washcloth-and have been wanting more! ernestsgirl82@aol.com
Count me in please!
Nothing quite like something made with your own two hands! COunt me in!!!
Nothing cleans like a homemade washcloth!
Washcloths are wonderful.
jtakes(at)aol(dot)com
Wohoo! I'm in.
hillarycampos@gmail.com
I could use some nice washcloths.
count me in please!!!! Thanks for the give away!!!
gerijones64@hotmail.com
I'd love some handknit wash cloths. Love homemade, crafty stuff! :-)
Enter me, please!
Valerie
mgvhmassey@comcast.net
Please enter me.
libertystarfarm@yahoo.com
Thanks for the give away.
Christine
Sounds really cool!!! I am in!
I love hand knit wash clothes! Count me in!
oh! i just had to throw mine out due to holes!!! i'd love to be entered!
I love knit washcloths
elisachica@hotmail.com
enter me too!!! :) How can I resist!
Knit washcloths are my favorite! Please include me in your drawing
~Amy
Great offer--I hope I win!
I love handmade stuff, and knit washcloths work so much better than cheap store ones :)
Count me in!
I love these washcloths! My grandma used to make these and now she is gone so I don't have a supplier!
Will someone also come along to use the washcloths to clean my counters and tables?
Either way, count me in!
I really love hand made things
I love handknit washcloths. Please enter me. My aunt made me one a few years ago and I used it until it fell apart. Thanks for offering this as a giveaway! :-)
sarah_carol (at) hotmail (dot) com
Ooh, I love handknit washcloths!
handmade wash cloth are sure last a long time.
Please put my name in the drawing.
Please enter me!!
Thanks!
I really like handknit dishcloths!
Count me in! :)
I love homemade washcloths. Sign me up please.
http://ahumblecupoflukewarmtea.blogspot.com/
Please enter me! monk5@charter.net
Yay!
Ashley
forhisglorytoo at comcast dot net
I can always use new washcloths! Please enter me. Thanks.
Heck I'd love wash clothes!
Please enter me!
Mom mom made me some washcloths, and I love them! Thanks for the chance to win!
Call me crazy but I actually hoped someone would give away some knit dishcloths! I love them and I can't knit them myself. Please, please pick me you gorgeous random winner picker, you! (oh, sucking up won't help me win? are you sure?)
I cannot tell you how much I love knit washcloths! What an awesome prize! Count me in!
Count me in Please!!
These are great...thanks for sharing!
Pat
foodpartyfunatyahoodotcom
Handmade washcloths are wonderful! Great prize!!
I'd love to try a hand-knit washcloth!! I love handmade things! Thanks!
Handknit washcloths are great. I'd love some new ones. Thanks for the great offer.
treynolds@neo.rr.com
I gave away hand knit spa set last time (inc facecloth)... I'd love a chance to win someone elses :-) Please enter me.
and thanks for a wonderful giveaway.
These are the best washcloths :) sheila.blair@gmail.com.
I think the best thing about the giveaways is discovering blogs that I haven't seen links to before. Glad I found yours.. needed that scripture reference today. God Bless :)
Sounds nice - thanks!
(pagarrison@valornet.com)
My great grandma use to make them! How wonderful these would be!
I so like using handknit cloths! Thanks for offering them! :-)
mrshuntinak AT msn DOT com
Please count me in!!!
I really like those kind of washcloths. I hope I win!
Enter my name, please
I go through washcloths so fast! I would love some handmade washcloths; they last so much longer.
These sounds wonderful. What a great gift to giveaway!!!
Great giveaway! Thank you for entering me!
Oooh, I love having handmade things around me. Never thought of dishcloths! Sounds great!
I'd like to be entered please. Thanks for running this great contest :)
Please enter me - these sound great. And I use cloth washclothes for just about everything. Thanks
Of course everyone needs new washcloths! Those tables don't clean themselves, you know! Please enter me! Thank you!
artandnature [at] juno dot *com*
I'm not crafty, but I love to get products from others who are!
I would love to be entered! I loved handmade washcloths! Thanks for having this give-away!!
Wonderful! Please enter me!
Thanks for giving us a gift you made, I'm sure they will work much better than store bought types.
Oh lovely! I remember getting my first knitted cloth as a wedding gift and wondering what it was. This was a circle; so I thought it might be a very thick doily and was so amused to learn it was for washing dishes! I loved it and wore it out. I appreciate homemade things even more than ever. Thanks for offering these treats!
Angela
mybuttercup (at) cavtel (dot) net
As a fellow knitter I appreciate the work that goes into these. Please enter me!
Great giveaway, please count me in. What a talent and great way to share it.
Great prize, hope to win!
Count me in!!
Debby
all_for_christ_6 (at) hotmail (dot) com
count me in! thanks :)
Nice. :)
Thanks for the chance to win.
Audra
writetome (at) thesilvas (dot) com
Sounds great! Count me in!
Please enter me. You blog page is lovely. Makes me want to go sit in my rocking chair and sip some lemonade. lol
Nikki
Angelheart135@aol.com
Love handmade things! Please enter me, apricotview at yahoo dot com
These sound great! I could use some new ones!
Hand knit dishclothes are the best kind to wash with. I would be thrilled to win them!
What a great giveaway! Thanks!
I love having handmades in my life! Thanks for the opportunity.
I would love them!
princesslimey(at)gmail(dot)com
This sounds great!
Count me in please!
Oh I love handmade washcloths! Please count me in too.
jocoiner[at]gmail.com
Please enter me. My washclothes are have seen better days! Thanks!
Please enter me and thanks.
Never heard of such a thing . . . sounds interesting! I'd love to win! Thanks for the giveaway!
julieahudson[at]hotmail[.]com
I would love to win! Please enter me in your giveaway. Thanx. Email is in my profile.
Count me in! Since I am NOT much of a crafty person, I can always appreciate everyone else's handwork!
I love everything knitted -please enter me!
Please count me in!
This is fabulous, please count me in. Thanks!
kpuleski [at] gmail [dot] com
NEAT! Please enter me! Thanks!kp
I would love this. Thanks for the chance to win!
Please enter me!! Id love to have them
Please enter me in your contest
srkb@juno.com
A friend of mine has some of these, and I am so jealous. Please enter me, I'd love to win! Thank you.
I'd love to win this.
Theresa N
weceno@aol.com
What a nice give-away.
I would love to win.
Thanks!
You can find contact with me through the contactform at the right top of my site, called: "contactform".
Feel welcome to enter my give-away!
I love kitchen washcloths. I hate sponges, they get icky and I'd rather launder a couple of washcloths with my towels, then buy new sponges. Please add my name to the hat, if you will :)
Happy Autumn and Good luck to all!
Lib
notmuchmorethanthis [at] gmail [dot] com
Not Much More Than This
I would love these, please include me! thanks!
I would love to be entered!
Please enter me. I have three children so dishcloths are always needed.
seekinghim@gmail.com
pictures or not, I would love an entry.
badsheep13 (at) gmail (dot) com
I love handmade things. Especially those things I have no talent for creating. Thanks for sharing your talent.
I've been meaning to make some...I seem to go thru them quickly. I just haven't found the time. Winning would be great!
I love handmade things!! =)
Thanks for entering me!
I love handmade washcloths. Please include me!
Rain
oh i bet they are pretty, please enter me
Please count me in!
A great addition to my hopechest! :)
count me in!!!
I love the knitted wash cloths. Sign me up.
carkelley [at] hotmail [dot] com
Please enter me. I love handmade things. cookiecutter72@hotmail.com
I could use some of those!!
Post a Comment