03 November 2008

TSO and Parking Lot Traffic

Simms surprised me with tickets to TSO yesterday afternoon. He said that they were originally going to go into my birthday card but he hadn't secured them yet. What fun! As previously documented, I really enjoy their music and show. We had a wonderful afternoon albeit, we experienced Long Island traffic for the first time in PA. Could it be due to the fact that Hershey had 3 events going on at the same time - TSO, Hershey Park in the Dark and a band competition?!? This delayed the beginning of the concert from 3:00PM to 3:30PM. We didn't mind except when it didn't end until 6:00PM and the next concert was scheduled for 7:00PM. Imagine the nightmare in the parking lot? It took us an hour to get out of the parking area and onto Hershey Park Drive. Regardless, it was such an enjoyable time with my sweetheart!

No comments:

Campbell Crew

The Campbell Corner was started in 2006.  I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...