1. Do you worry about your next birthday?
Not really. But there is a method to my madness. Simms' birthday is 4 months ahead of mine so I just start telling myself that I am already that age. That way, when my birthday comes along, if any mental preparation was necessary it is already done and I can simply enjoy the day with my family!
2. Have you ever lied about your age in the recent past? If yes why?
No. I don't really understand why I would? It really is just a number.
3. Have you ever lied about your age when you were young? If yes why?
No. One time I let someone assume that I was older than I was but I never said that I was. There's more to that story but the basics are that I wanted to go out with some coworkers and I wasn't quite 21.
4. How much older have you been than a person that you were romantically involved?
Hmmm...I wouldn't say romantically involved for the following two scenarios because it was only a kiss and the only person that I ever really dated, fell in love with, married, etc. is Simms and he is older than me. But there was one boy I kissed that was 3 years younger than me (I knew him in youth group and he is an actor now...saw him once on According to Jim. He was Jim's sister-in-laws boyfriend on an episode. Weird huh? I also dated a guy in college for all of 3 weeks that was less than a year younger than me. I only kissed him once too. I think that is why he quickly moved on.
5. How much younger have you been a person that you were romantically involved?
This is easy. 4 months. That's how much older Simms is than me.
6. Have you ever been considered a sibling, rather than parent of your child?
No. Thank God! Considering Jeter is 7 and Barber is 4.
7. If you have had children, did you factor in age when deciding to have a sibling?
I'm thinking this is talking about factoring in my age. Not really. Simms and I wanted to be married 5 years before trying for children. We did that but then couldn't get pregnant. Can I have a refund for all that birth control? Ha! Anyway, God blessed us with our two miracles and I really didn't care how old we were but I am glad that it was at least in our early 30's before we reached 35.
8. If you have not had children, are you happy with your choice and/or fate?
Not applicable.
9. Do your siblings have kids? Are you close to them? Their ages?
Yes and no. My sister has two wonderful little boys that I adore and love as if they were my own! My brother-in-love Rayda does not have any children. Am I close to my nephews or my siblings? Doesn't really matter which one the questions is asking because the answer is "yes" to both. The most difficult thing is that Rayda is really far away in Seattle. Promises (my sis) is 3-1/2 years younger than me and Rayda is 2-1/2 years older than me.
1 comment:
Great answers. Have a great Saturday!
Post a Comment