No time to blog...really. It's the last official week of summer and even though I still have PT two times this week I want to try to do some "fun" things with the boys before Jeter returns to school. Barber has changed my game plan a bit with his cold...that removes pool time. Jeter just came in to inform me he's not feeling great either. I handed him the tissues and some vitamins. Good times.
Did I mention I've also been knee deep in planning for MIA? That's actually pretty good because over the summer I moved from neck deep to waist deep so knee deep is like wading water. And wading in water is fun right? That's how I'm choosing to think about it. Yesterday was like a MIA marathon. I didn't struggle physically like the Olympic marathon runners but after 9+ hours of work I had to call it quits. My goal was to get it ALL done - make it to the finish line. Ha! That's like saying the dishes are all done or I am all done with laundry. There really isn't a finish line in sight and it's never really all done...just caught up. Lofty goal for yesterday and I almost did it too. So today, aside from the scheduled team meeting I think I only have about two hours of work.
So...why am I blogging? I really didn't intend to. I was just going to post a link to a cool post I read by Trey Morgan. But then my fingers got moving and there were words appearing together forming sentences. Okay...back to my original purpose...I appreciated Trey Morgan's post about throwing stones. It reminds me of a number of songs by Casting Crowns which I am resisting the temptation to find a video to embed or post the lyrics. Nope. Not going to do it. Too much work to get done. MIA. Laundry. Dishes. It's all calling my name.
19 August 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Campbell Crew
The Campbell Corner was started in 2006. I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...
-
I decided to participate in the Fall Giveaway Madness . My dilemma was that I do not have a digital camera and therefore couldn't post a...
-
There are already over 250 people participating and I'm certain that number will dramatically increase - probably even before I get thi...
-
Is it possible to combine my Monday's Musing with the Bloggy Giveaway Carnival ?!? I have to at least try...so here goes everything... I...
No comments:
Post a Comment