Today I am trying to not get discouraged or frustrated with my ankle. The pain has decreased dramatically - especially after I complete the exercises and stretch out the ligaments. And I was really excited this morning when my walking around the house seemed more normal and less hobbly. So what's getting to me? The swelling. Granted, once my foot is inclined and iced for 20 minutes it looks much better but as soon as I attempt to get anything completed...I look down and I have an ugly, deformed-looking and heavy foot that once again needs to be inclined and iced. I'm sure this is all part of the healing process and as the PT's say - it is still a fresh injury. I just want to be better - yesterday.
Just being real.
Ok...past that...have you taken this test yet?
Just being real.
Ok...past that...have you taken this test yet?
You're a Colon

You are very orderly and fact driven.
You aren't concerned much with theories or dreams... only what's true or untrue.
You are brilliant and incredibly learned. Anything you know is well researched.
You like to make lists and sort through things step by step. You aren't subject to whim or emotions.
Your friends see you as a constant source of knowledge and advice.
(But they are a little sick of you being right all of the time!)
You excel in: Leadership positions
You get along best with: The Semi-Colon
You are very orderly and fact driven.
You aren't concerned much with theories or dreams... only what's true or untrue.
You are brilliant and incredibly learned. Anything you know is well researched.
You like to make lists and sort through things step by step. You aren't subject to whim or emotions.
Your friends see you as a constant source of knowledge and advice.
(But they are a little sick of you being right all of the time!)
You excel in: Leadership positions
You get along best with: The Semi-Colon
Is it all true? Not really but I like the part about being brilliant. Ha!
2 comments:
Thank you for giving me an opportunity to laugh at myself. :) When I read your test results, the punctuation colon was not what came to mind!!!! I was thinking "what kind of test is this to identify yourself with body organs!" and "Who wants to be a colon?!" It wasn't until I saw that you should be matched with a semi-colon did it dawn on me that this was about punctuation. On another note, this one fits you pretty well! :)
Enjoy your day!
I can relate to wanting that ankle better......yesterday! :) I was sick this spring, and felt the exact same way!
Praying you are back to "normal" soon .....and I will pray for patience too. :)
~Sandy
Post a Comment