08 April 2008

Declaring Healing

Light The Fire
Written by Bill Maxwell


I stand to praise You
But I fall on my knees
My spirit is hungry
But my flesh is so weak

Light the fire (Light the fire)
In my soul (In my weary soul)
Fan the flame (Fan the flame)
Make me whole (Make my spirit whole)
Lord, You know (Lord, You know)
Where I've been (Where I've been)
So light the fire in my heart again

I feel Your arms around me
As the power of Your healing begins
You breathe new life right through me
Like a mighty rushing wind

I love how God knows how to minister to me. There was a really great revelation He gave me today which has just put me in a place of peace. He is just awesome. I don't have time to share that now but I will later (like tomorrow or the next day), I promise. Meanwhile I wanted to post the lyrics of the above song. The bolded verse is so powerful.

2 comments:

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jenileigh said...

I'm hosting a give away, stop on over and join in!

Praising God for revelation friend, He is so good! Hugs!

Campbell Crew

The Campbell Corner was started in 2006.  I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...