11 February 2008

Barber's Vocational Aspirations

"Mommy, when I grow up to be as big or bigger than you can I be a doctor?"

This question came from Barber after I told him that only the doctor or nurse was to push in the step at the bottom of the examination table.

Apparently Jeter did not just have a stomach virus or common cold. He is now on antibiotics for five days.

2 comments:

Livin' Life said...

I will be praying for your little guy.
Big red buttons attract my boys attentions like bees to honey. It is so amazing how kids process life. Wouldn't it be great to have that ability back.

Tarrah said...

I am so sorry he's so sick! Has anyone else gotten in your house. I will say a prayer for you guys.

Campbell Crew

The Campbell Corner was started in 2006.  I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...