02 October 2007

Taking Time Off Life's Roller Coaster Because This Made Me Stop And Smile

So many things to talk about but where to begin? I first need the time to actually write down my thoughts. Future speaking, I want to make note of the Giants progress, tell a story about Jeter and school, document his recent "inventions", and give you the pizza recipe (it was requested). For now, let me leave you with this tale of cuteness.

At dinner last night this was a conversation Barber had with his Daddy.

Barber: What's that? Daddy look at my chair.

Daddy: There's nothing there.

Barber: Yes there is Daddy...look!

Daddy: It's your reflection.

Barber: Get it off!

Daddy: It doesn't come off.

Barber: Yes! Get if off Daddy! I don't like my 'flection!

Daddy: Do you know what a reflection is? It is like when you see yourself in the mirror. That is your reflection.

Barber: Oh. (He then takes matters into his own hands and wipes it (the 'flection) off with a napkin) Look Daddy. I did it!

1 comment:

Campbell Crew

The Campbell Corner was started in 2006.  I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...