Jeter's team won again! 4-0 today. We've had an amazing season with four wins. Today Jeter was not 100%...still fighting a cold. He got to the ball and made some good kicks (close to scoring a goal) but lacked on follow through. You could tell that his overall energy level was lacking.
Regardless, Mommy and Barber cheered for the team while Daddy coached.
Now we have the rest of the morning and early afternoon to work on our "to do" list until we head off to church. Simms role as Worship Coordinator is keeping us busy with Saturday and Sunday services.
Have a great weekend with your family. I know we are enjoying ours!
29 September 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Campbell Crew
The Campbell Corner was started in 2006. I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...
-
I decided to participate in the Fall Giveaway Madness . My dilemma was that I do not have a digital camera and therefore couldn't post a...
-
There are already over 250 people participating and I'm certain that number will dramatically increase - probably even before I get thi...
-
Is it possible to combine my Monday's Musing with the Bloggy Giveaway Carnival ?!? I have to at least try...so here goes everything... I...
1 comment:
Yes, I agree he is doing an excllent job and is really, really appreciated by this hall monitor. ;)
Post a Comment