Barber: Why is it raining outside?
Me: Because God made the rain so plants can be nourished and grow. (Amazed at my simple, non-scientific answer? Me too. This is proof that I am still tired!)
Barber: But Mommy, why does it have to rain today?
Me: That I am not too sure about Barber. Mommy can tell you how the plants use the water to ultimately make "food" (the carbohydrate) but I am not an expert at weather and why it had to rain today.
Barber: Oh...because I really want to ride my bike today Mommy.
Me: I know honey. I'm sorry. You can ride your bike the next time it is sunny outside. Okay?
Barber: Okay Mommy. Can I have a banana please?
11 September 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Campbell Crew
The Campbell Corner was started in 2006. I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...
-
I decided to participate in the Fall Giveaway Madness . My dilemma was that I do not have a digital camera and therefore couldn't post a...
-
There are already over 250 people participating and I'm certain that number will dramatically increase - probably even before I get thi...
-
Is it possible to combine my Monday's Musing with the Bloggy Giveaway Carnival ?!? I have to at least try...so here goes everything... I...
No comments:
Post a Comment