24 July 2009

New Twist on the Sprinkler

Do you remember playing in a sprinkler? I do. We had one of those oscillating ones and I remember just enjoying cooling off in the water - running through with my sister and giggling a lot.

We do have a pool and that is used quite often but there is just something fun about the simplicity of a sprinkler. Don't believe me? Keep reading...

This week I purchased an inexpensive sprinkler - it's sole purpose is for fun, not watering the lawn. Jeter couldn't wait to set it up and try it out.





Barber wasn't quite sure about this. He decided goggles were a necessity because he didn't know exactly when and where this water was going to sprinkle him. He also started to cover his ears. Funny little boy!



In the end, they had a lot of fun and got soaked. The clean-up was easy too. Great fun in the sun if you ask me.


2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh the does look like fun!!! Where did you get that awesome sprinkler?

Mrs. C said...

I picked it up at Kohl's in their seasonal area.

Today my nephews were over and we were outside for over an hour!

Campbell Crew

The Campbell Corner was started in 2006.  I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...