29 May 2009

Spring Beauties

These are some of the spring beauties that grace our property. I had fun changing the settings on my camera, attempting to capture some of my favorite iris'.




There are more spring flowers throughout the property. Some I didn't capture and the blooms have passed. I'm planning on snapping some more and might just post some of my favorite pics.

What are some of your favorite spring flowers or shrubs?

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love the pictures!! They're gorgeous! I don't have a favorite flower or shrub...but I like looking at yours!

Emily said...

tulips, but they are long gone.

Beautiful Grace said...

Just today my first tiger lily bloomed, and it is my favorite flower. I took a picture of it, and hope to post it soon. :)

The Gang's Momma! said...

These are gorgeous! You know me, I love my lilacs. But I also love my yellow potentilla (blooming now) and my spiderwort (also blooming now). I'm looking forward to my orange day lilies coming - I can see their buds. I just planted some delphinium, new territory for me. But I'm totally in love with their color and free flowing shape.

Campbell Crew

The Campbell Corner was started in 2006.  I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...