08 December 2008

Promises Hearts TCC



Promises says that she hearts my blog. Better yet, I know she loves me too - and that's even better. Well, I finally got around to answering the many questions below. Enjoy the read.


Where is your cell phone? In my purse - the pocket that's created for it to fit.

Where is your significant other? He is at work.

Your hair color? Naturally - when I was younger dark brown. Now, probably a lot of white BUT what you see is a medium brown with highlights.

Your mother? Naturally she is white (guess who I take after!) but she too is a medium brown with highlights.

Your father? He has medium brown hair with an increasing amount of white.

Your favorite thing? You mean, like, ever?!? "Thing" would be an object...so I don't know why I'm going to say this but it's the first thing that came to my mind - a roller coaster.

Your dream last night? I don't remember. I slept quite soundly last night.

Your dream/goal? To do what I was called and created to be according to His plans and purposes for my life - and to see the future generations do the same.

The room you’re in? the kitchen

Your hobby? hmmm...crocheting, baking and candymaking are what I am enjoying right now. I'm looking forward to completing other projects that have been put on the backburner - like redecorating some rooms in our home and scrapbooking.

Your fear? I used to have some big ones but not really anymore. Periodically, I have concerns but that is a different classification. If I am ever afraid, I pray and then I'm not anymore.

Where do you want to be in 6 years? Refer to my dream/goal.

Where were you last night? In Maryland, visiting old college friends.

What you’re not? tall

One of your wish-list items? Bummer - only ONE?!?!? Okay, the Canon Rebel Xti

Where you grew up? Long Island, NY

The last thing you did? Take care of our Passport Applications with Simms.

What are you wearing? Black, lined windpants, white turtle neck and green hoodie.

Your TV? Is in the living room. Barber is watching a Christmas movie.

Your pet? Was Gese. We miss her. Barber just drew a picture last week of our family with Gese and wrote the letters "I L U" for I love you.

Your computer? PC/Dell

Your mood? Happy it's Monday. Fresh start to a new week. Trying to make the best of it!

Missing someone? Yes. All of my family that doesn't live in PA - especially those in LI, NJ and Washington.

Your car? Jeep Grand Cherokee and Hyandai Sonata

Something you’re not wearing? shoes

Favorite store? AC Moore and Michaels - because that's where I get my yarn for my crochet projects.

Your summer? Not what I had planned. Dislocated ankle will do that.

Your favorite color? purple and green

When is the last time you laughed? Today. It's something I love about my family - not a day goes by without laughter.

Last time you cried? Does "tearing up" count? If so, yesterday when Jeter told us that when he gets older he is planning on buying five acres of land. Then he is going to design and build a house for himself and one for us. His heart and love for family blesses me so much.


Most everyone I know has been tagged so, if you are reading this and haven't been tagged, consider yourself "it"!

1 comment:

Promises said...

Oh yes I do (love you!). As always, I like to read your answers!

Campbell Crew

The Campbell Corner was started in 2006.  I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...