07 October 2008

Let Me Redirect Your Reading...

Busy. Busy. Busy.

That's me. I want to tell you all about the awesome time we had at the NY Giants game but I can't. No time. It will have to wait. Besides, then I can include pictures with my stories.

Perfect opportunity for me to direct you to some posts that I have found interesting/thought provoking/current/etc. I read quite a few blogs that are written by pastors throughout the country. Lately I've really been enjoying Trey Morgan who pastors down in Texas. Here are a few of his recent posts that I think you might enjoy:
  • Being a Relevant Church is a post that I have read a couple of times, especially as I plan and prepare for our MIA meetings.
  • Top 5 Ways Not to Invite Someone to Church shows his humorous side. I'm telling you this made me giggle.
  • A Cup of Coffee with an Alcoholic is also a post that I've saved in my reader. It is an excellent reminder that the small interactions we have - things that we may deem as insignificant - may actually be life changing events to another.
  • Social Christianity is another post I've saved. There are truths in there that I want to be reminded of and to teach to my sons. It's about being real and breaking down the stereotypes that prevent so many from living life with Jesus.
Alrighty...that's enough of a break. Back to work! What am I doing? Getting ready for our October MIA meeting. Kind of pulling double duty since I am also speaking.

No comments:

Campbell Crew

The Campbell Corner was started in 2006.  I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...