I was about to ask the boys what they wanted for lunch and was trying to determine what choices Barber and Jeter would be offered. This would constitute my break from work. When to my amazement (and thankfulness) Jeter came in with an idea of what to make and eat for lunch. Can I just tell you how happy I was that I let them watch Mr. Rogers Neighborhood today?
So...what was for lunch? A banana boat sandwich. This translates to one slice of bread spread with peanut butter and a portion of a banana placed in the middle. The bread is then wrapped around the banana. Finally a toothpick is placed in the middle with a piece of ham used as the sail for the boat. The best part - Jeter made lunch for them both! Hooray for me.
30 July 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Campbell Crew
The Campbell Corner was started in 2006. I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...
-
I decided to participate in the Fall Giveaway Madness . My dilemma was that I do not have a digital camera and therefore couldn't post a...
-
There are already over 250 people participating and I'm certain that number will dramatically increase - probably even before I get thi...
-
Is it possible to combine my Monday's Musing with the Bloggy Giveaway Carnival ?!? I have to at least try...so here goes everything... I...
3 comments:
Squiggly-Wiggly loves to make stuff like that. Alas, we were already eating and not watching when Mr. Rogers was on. But I do remember seeing that episode probably 3 years ago. Glad for you that Jeter took care of lunch.
Jeter is so cute, creative, and a great helper! Good thing that you had all of the items on hand to make the sandwich! :)
What a blessing! Glad you had a bright spot in your day. :)
Post a Comment