21 June 2008

Now That's What I'm Tawking About

Thanks to Wheres the Box, Hands-Free Heart and Like I Was Saying... I decided to take the accent quiz again. This time I took Promises advice and actually said the words out loud rather than merely attempting to think about how I pronounced them. The results? See for yourself.

What American accent do you have?
Your Result: The Northeast

Judging by how you talk you are probably from north Jersey, New York City, Connecticut or Rhode Island. Chances are, if you are from New York City (and not those other places) people would probably be able to tell if they actually heard you speak.

The Inland North
Philadelphia
The South
The Midland
Boston
North Central
The West
What American accent do you have?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz

4 comments:

The Gang's Momma! said...

Ha! Was there any doubt??? :)

And no, there are very few minutes that I'm not in view of her pic. Screen saver, fridge, frame in kitchen, all over :) Isn't she a doll?!

Tiffany said...

I was hoping you'd take this quiz a post the results...I love your accent. :) I could listen to you, Promises and your Dad for hours...

Say Anything said...

This was a fun quiz. There really was no doubt how you would score. I scored Midland - which says I have virtually no accent (probably from moving coast to coast more than once in my life). Except of course when I'm angry - Jay tells me all the time that when I get mad I sound just like my "fatha".

Trish said...

Very cool - thanks for playing along!

Campbell Crew

The Campbell Corner was started in 2006.  I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...