Jeter's teacher had the students fill in a packet regarding their first grade memories. What a wonderful item for me to add to his school scrapbook! One of the pages was titled "My Wishes and Dreams". Below are the four prompts and his answers.
When I grow up I want to be...an all star soccer player and every one will know me.
I can't wait until I can...go back to school next year.
I always wanted to...be a man of Gods word and I am!
With my first paycheck I will buy...a house and a car.
The third one just blessed this mama's socks off! Wouldn't it be amazing if one simple paycheck could purchase a car and a house?!? Ahhhh the perspective of a seven year old is bliss.
05 June 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Campbell Crew
The Campbell Corner was started in 2006. I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...
-
I decided to participate in the Fall Giveaway Madness . My dilemma was that I do not have a digital camera and therefore couldn't post a...
-
There are already over 250 people participating and I'm certain that number will dramatically increase - probably even before I get thi...
-
Is it possible to combine my Monday's Musing with the Bloggy Giveaway Carnival ?!? I have to at least try...so here goes everything... I...
1 comment:
ROFLOL! I LOVE IT! This is absolutely priceless. We all enjoyed this tonight. You are doing a great job with your son. #3 was probably one of the most important answers in the world...and he got it in the first grade! Hallelujah!
Post a Comment