20 May 2008

Tackle It Tuesday

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

This week's tackle was outside again. I could write about getting laundry done but honestly it doesn't bring a smile to my face the way these do.

I so enjoy flowers and springtime and I really like my Iris garden. It is filled with tall bearded iris. They are reblooming which means they are supposed to bloom in early spring (now) and then again before fall's frost. They didn't rebloom last year but maybe they will this year.

I added six new bulbs this year and my tackle this week was to clean out the weeds (which included a bunch of violets) from my iris garden while Simms opened the pool. Welcome Spring!

To read more tackles visit 5 Minutes for Mom and get inspired!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful job!

Karen said...

Oh how beautiful! Come see my icky to do job.

http://www.chatbugkaren.com/2008/05/20/tackle-it-tuesday-7/

Niki Jolene said...

gorgeous!!!

i really want to plant some of those in my yard....

:)

Tarrah said...

How BEAUTIFUL!!

The Proverbs Wife said...

Beatiful. I am waiting for my glads to bloom. Can't wait to see them pop out.

Campbell Crew

The Campbell Corner was started in 2006.  I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...