You Are Holy by Radiant Worship
I saw the Lord seated on the throne
He was clothed in glory and exalted high
And the train of his robe fills the temple
The angels circle round him and cry
You are holy
Oh so holy
You are holy
Lord of all
And woe is me for I'm unclean
But my eyes have seen the holy King
And He cleansed my lips right before I died
And the pillars shook as the angels cried
You are holy
Oh so holy
You are holy
Lord of all
I love how my Father meets me where I am at and loves me at all times. This morning I awoke in a state of worship - the above are the lyrics to the song that was bursting inside me. He truly is LORD OF ALL!!! I've searched to try to find it on you tube with no real success. Finally I found this link. You can listen to it and/or download it for free. It is seven minutes that I can repeat again and again and again...just soaking.
Update on Dad...his surgery is scheduled for tomorrow around 8:30AM and Simms is with him.
21 May 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Campbell Crew
The Campbell Corner was started in 2006. I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...
-
I decided to participate in the Fall Giveaway Madness . My dilemma was that I do not have a digital camera and therefore couldn't post a...
-
There are already over 250 people participating and I'm certain that number will dramatically increase - probably even before I get thi...
-
Is it possible to combine my Monday's Musing with the Bloggy Giveaway Carnival ?!? I have to at least try...so here goes everything... I...
No comments:
Post a Comment