16 May 2008

The Lighter Side of Politics









Your Political Profile:




Overall: 70% Conservative, 30% Liberal

Social Issues: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal

Personal Responsibility: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal

Fiscal Issues: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal

Ethics: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Defense and Crime: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal



I am not really surprised although some might be. Did you think I was 100% conservative? Obviously not. That's something I appreciate about this country though - I am allowed to think on my own and not blindly follow someone. I simply wish more people would do that.

1 comment:

Trish said...

This is an interesting quiz. Some of the questions didn't have an answer I really agreed with, but I ended up somewhere right of center.

Campbell Crew

The Campbell Corner was started in 2006.  I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...