12 March 2008

What If...Meme

I've been tagged by Thrills for this meme. Enjoy!

What if I could meet someone in the art world to chat with?
I think I would choose to meet Frida Kahlo. Why? Well, because my cousin, who is an artist, likes Frida well enough to select that as her blog alias.

What if I could have one wish granted for the benefit of all mankind?
That everyone would be stripped of the fear of man and have a healthy fear/awe of God.

What if I could travel anywhere in the world?
My first inclination is to say Germany because of my ancestry and such but if I could only choose one place and that was the only traveling I would ever do than I would have to sacrifice Germany for Israel.

What if I could live in a period other than the present, for 24 hours?
Is it too sci-fi to say the future? Maybe 20 years from now...just to peak.

What if I could make over three areas of my body?
Let's see...I would get rid of the bunion on my right foot, fast forward my "saying good-bye to excess pounds" (I say this rather than losing them because really, I don't want to find them again), and give myself a perfect spine.

What if I could become an animal for 24 hours?
Okay...I like animals but I wouldn't want to be one - even for 24 hours. I love dogs but I don't want to know what it's like to lick my rear-end. Seriously. So...I honestly don't want to ever be an animal - even temporarily.

What if I could bring someone back to life for 24 hours?
Can I ask for 3 people - they kind of all go together. My Gramma, Poppy and Nana (she was my Gramma's mom). I would love to be able to have them over to my house and serve them a wonderful meal. We'd have a big family party for part of the time because it wouldn't be fair for me to have all the fun! It would be great for Simms to meet my Poppy and Nana. I would listen to their stories with great attention. And the boys - oh how Jeter and Barber would enjoy them and all the hugs, kisses and love they would shower on the boys! I would also have to have lots of coffee because I wouldn't want to miss a single minute of those 24 hours!!!

Technically I am supposed to tag someone but I think I am one of the last to be tagged for this. So...if you haven't been tagged then please consider yourself tagged and join in on the fun.

3 comments:

Livin' Life said...

I love your answers especially the "dog" one. Yuck!
BTW do you know what a meme is?

This Journey of Mine said...

Hilarious on the dog comment!

The Gang's Momma! said...

Love these answers - makes me kinda re-think that cat answer I gave. The ick factor and all. Although she does have a pretty sweet life . . . and The Boss's lap every night.

Campbell Crew

The Campbell Corner was started in 2006.  I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...