Miracles are not to be interpreted as divine acts against the laws of nature (for those laws are themselves expressions of God's will) but as more profound revelations of the character of the divine relationship to creation. To be credible, miracles must convey a deeper understanding than could have been observed without them. ~ John Polkinghorne
Remember...this is a preview so your official thoughts / comments aren't to be posted until Monday. Have a wonderful weekend!
Oh...and I just wanted to share with those of you who have been praying for my brother Rayda, we just received good news yesterday that all the tests came back negative for cancer! Hooray! Praise God! The puzzle is figuring out what is causing the SVCS - that still needs to be solved. His case has been elevated to another doctor and as he puts it "his case will either make or break their careers!"
2 comments:
Glad to hear the great news on bro-n-law.
As for your musing...are you ever going to do Musings for Dummies? That would probably be more up my alley. You broke my brain trying to read this one.
Deep, TCC. Way deep. I already know that Classic will blow me away with her musings, but I'm just sort of like....uhhh.....duhhhh.....ummmmm....no no one really wants to read that!
BTW, you did awesome today at church! I'll see you Tuesday!
Post a Comment