20 January 2008

Wowzers

Wow!

Amazing!

Edge of my seat!

Always keep you watching til the last second!

That's my Giants...and we are going to the SuperBowl!

Woo hoo!

5 comments:

Emily said...

TCC vs. Promises! Sounds like a fun Superbowl for your family. Congrats!

Tarrah said...

I had to laugh last night while we were watching the game :)

My husband is a huge Patriot's fan.

It'll be a good game and I'll be thinking of ya

Livin' Life said...

Don't worry I am not really a fan of either. In fact I just pick the team with the best outfits on Super Bowl Sunday.

The Gang's Momma! said...

Happy for you all - should be a fun night to enjoy good natured rivalry between in-laws! We were watching the Giants game with the Geratys and commenting that your house must be a happy one that night :)

Anonymous said...

Wow your team is going to the big show!! They played well and Eli looked good. And Burress (sp?) was all over the field. Can you believe how cold it was there?

I was thinking of you! :)
Go New England....ok, I just had to say that to fire you up! :)

~Sandy

Campbell Crew

The Campbell Corner was started in 2006.  I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...