31 October 2007

Call On Jesus

I know I've been a little quiet lately. This isn't due to a lack of activity at our corner or even a lack of thinking/analyzing on my part (sometimes I think my brain is in overtime). It's just that documenting Jeter's journey through "fever"ville isn't that thrilling. Talking about my day of making four lasagnas, taking care of MIA stuff and then delivering 2 meals isn't riveting either. Did I mention that I was almost able to complete one of the 5 afghans I am working on BUT ran out of yarn? (I am not insane...they are all gifts and I actually enjoy crocheting) The only annoying part is that I only need enough yarn to complete 3/4 of the last row on the border! I know this isn't truly tragic (big picture folks) but I would have liked the sense of completion tonight.

I think I need a good night sleep before I look at my to due's for tomorrow. Yes, the pun is intended.

And now, as I finish this documentary of the least exciting tales of TCC I listen to the lyrics of Nicole C Mullen's Call On Jesus. Thank you God. I needed that. How about you? Need the reminder? You can click below on my player or silence that and click on the video below.


Updated: would you believe that I found a small amount of yarn that I forgot I had left from an earlier skein? Just enough to finish the border! Hooray I completed one of the afghans! I'll have to remember to take a picture - or have Promises do it for me so I can post it.

1 comment:

Promises said...

Hooray for you!!!! I will definitely take the photo for you - you will just have to remind me to send it to you (HAHAHA) - I am not too good at that part!

Campbell Crew

The Campbell Corner was started in 2006.  I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...