06 September 2007

I Was So Moved By This...

I first saw this over at Susie Pie's Blog. Our church's youth used to perform dramas like this years ago and I was always moved; partly due to the truth's that were demonstrated but also because I care so much about the next generation and desire to see them walk in victory.






After I watched this I couldn't help but pray and cry out for the children...

2 comments:

Melissa said...

oh my word. I sobbed as I watched it.

It is powerful.

The Gang's Momma! said...

Thanks for sharing that! We just got a new youth director and I fw'd it to him. It moved me to tears also. . . and to prayer for those dedicated to serving the young people in youth ministries, etc.

Campbell Crew

The Campbell Corner was started in 2006.  I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...