02 August 2007

Can I Just Stay Here Forever?




This past weekend I was on a MIA retreat. It was awesome. I cannot even begin to put into words what He has in store but I wanted to post something that would capture a part of our weekend. No, we weren't hanging out with a bunch of teens in Texas but we were soaking in the presence of our God. Take time to listen. Soak if you want. It is well worth it. I'll just warn you...you'll probably want to stay too!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Little Guy is sitting here with me listening. He got a huge smile on his face when he heard this song.

Wow! That is an amazing song. I want to stay!

Karen Hossink said...

Ahhh, yes. This is a good way to start my day.
And the cool thing is, one day we will get to stay in His presence forever!
Glad you got a taste of what it will be like at the MIA retreat. I love it when God gives us *previews* like that.

Anonymous said...

I felt that way at the Creation Festival.......then it was back to reality. Once you have spent time in God's presence, coming back to the stress of this life can be rough.

Glad you got a glimpse of what is to come......

Plain and Simple said...

The Desperation Band is one of my favorites. I remember the first time I heard this song, I was in the car driving to York and almost had to pull over because I felt the presence so strongly. There is just something about this song.

Campbell Crew

The Campbell Corner was started in 2006.  I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...