What Your Latte Says About You |
You are easygoing and pretty simple to please. You don't put up a fuss... ever. You can be quite silly at times, but you know when to buckle down and be serious. You have a good deal of energy, but you pace yourself. You never burn out too fast. You're totally addicted to caffeine... but you like to pretend like you aren't! You are a child at heart, and you don't ever miss the opportunity to do something playful. You are expressive and friendly, but you are never pushy. |
12 July 2007
I'll Have Mine Iced Please
You ask, "Another post about coffee?" What can I say? I was looking for something fun that didn't require too much brain power. My "free" time (meaning when I am not completing the normal SAHM to-do's) has largely been consumed with planning for Moms In Action 2007-2008, getting ready for company, entertaining company, etc. During which I admit to enjoying more than my fair share of a decadent Colombian brew - hot or iced. So when I saw this, it just fit. Now I am off to prepare a baked oatmeal...it's for tomorrow morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Campbell Crew
The Campbell Corner was started in 2006. I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...
-
I decided to participate in the Fall Giveaway Madness . My dilemma was that I do not have a digital camera and therefore couldn't post a...
-
There are already over 250 people participating and I'm certain that number will dramatically increase - probably even before I get thi...
-
Is it possible to combine my Monday's Musing with the Bloggy Giveaway Carnival ?!? I have to at least try...so here goes everything... I...
2 comments:
ok - I think that I will try it out and I will post mine too - as long as it says things as nice as yours did!
This was so cute. I posted it over at mine also.
I have recently found your blog and have been enjoying it
Have a wonderful weekend.
Post a Comment