20 June 2007

He's Really Only Six...Right?

What would you say if I told you that my 6 year old asked to go with me to church tonight so he could sit in on the class I was teaching? The class is titled Foundations of Worship. It is 1-1/2 hours long.

I said "okay"

As we are driving to church, Jeter stated "Sometimes I like spending time alone with Daddy like when I sat in the room when he was getting his teeth cleaned yesterday (we all had dental appointments - definitely a to-do for vacation) and sometimes I like spending time with just you mom, like tonight"

Can you guess what one of Jeter's love languages is?

4 comments:

Promises said...

He is so precious! I just love him so much! What a beautiful heart towards the Lord - and a huge love for his family too!

Kelli said...

We have the same love langusage. :)

Real Life Sarah said...

Wow! That is so awesome! I love learning about the five love languages. Once, my daughter said to me, "you know how I know you love me? because you gave me my favorite doll." Hmm... I wonder what hers is?

Sunshine said...

WOW - that is awesome! Thanks for stopping by my blog...
What an amazing class title..I wish that I could sit on that class. I love the picture on your blog - oh how I would love to be sitting in one of those chairs, sipping coffee, and reading. Have a great night - Sunshine

Campbell Crew

The Campbell Corner was started in 2006.  I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...