09 April 2007

Upside-Up?

Today when we read a book before naptime, Barber pointed out that "these letters are upside-down and these are upside-up!"

I have to admit, I didn't even bother to correct him this time. He needed to take his nap. Why would they be called right-side up instead of upside-up?

1 comment:

Barb said...

Hi TCC,

I wanted to run over here and thank you for stopping by my place last week. I'm sorry it took me so long - this wedding planning stuff has me spinning my wheels but I'm thinking things may slow down a little, at least temporarily.

The stacked cake in your previous post is gorgeous! Who cares if the plate is too big. Better than too little, right? LOL

Thanks again for stopping by. It's very nice to meet you. I see you read my niece Sarah at In The Midst of It, too. Isn't she great?

Campbell Crew

The Campbell Corner was started in 2006.  I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...