"I love the sounds of morning" said one of the little girls at the bus stop this morning.
Me too. It is so nice to finally be able to open the windows again and welcome the newness of spring. While working in the kitchen this morning I was able to listen to the birds chirping and singing. I just cannot help but smile.
28 March 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Campbell Crew
The Campbell Corner was started in 2006. I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...
-
I decided to participate in the Fall Giveaway Madness . My dilemma was that I do not have a digital camera and therefore couldn't post a...
-
There are already over 250 people participating and I'm certain that number will dramatically increase - probably even before I get thi...
-
Is it possible to combine my Monday's Musing with the Bloggy Giveaway Carnival ?!? I have to at least try...so here goes everything... I...
3 comments:
I have been enjoying going for walks in the morning - so does lil' JB. The birds sounds beautiful! Last night we went for a walk as a family, and there was a male and female mallard on one of our nieghbor's lawns - well, after they finally walked out of the street! It was fun to watch them for a little bit - not sure why they decided to land here for a while - hopefully, they are not lost!
I agree! I think this is my favorite time of year. After being closed up all winter, I love just opening the windows and letting the smells and sounds of spring in my house. It is so nice. It gives me energy and lifts my spirits.
T-totally agree!! Loving spring!! We are outside almost all day latelyl!!
Post a Comment