20 November 2007

Tackle It Tuesday

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

Here was my list at the start of today:

1. MIA - wrap up for November. Start paperwork required for December.

2. Picture ornaments - complete.

3. Christmas Newsletter - begin.

4. Laundry - get moving on it.

5. Invitations - address for mailing.

6. Kitchen - clean countertops, stovetop, dishes, finish making apple crisps (I made four yesterday and froze three of them). Clean out fridge.

7. Vac the downstairs.

8. Decide menu for party (what the invitations in #5 are for).

9. Go through the paper. Write shopping list and secure coupons for stated shopping.

10. Go through schedule folder and fill in calendar as needed.

11. Continue working on current baby afghan.

Do I really expect to get it ALL done. NO. But I have already accomplished a good deal. Barber had a playdate with pumpkin pie. My kids always play so well together with theirs - it actually makes less work for me! They played trains, cars, giggled, ate together and tackled tough issues like the fact that boys do not have babies in their bellies. Only girls do that. When they are all grown up of course!

Meanwhile I was able to bake two more apple crisps and get the kitchen straightened again (just have a few more dishes to complete), vac'd the downstairs...basically I accomplished #6, 7, 9 and 10. We'll see what else I am able to cross off my list before I go to bed tonight.

Oh...one more thing to add to the list...dinner...hmmm I'm thinking pizza!

4 comments:

Mandy said...

I totally agree...when you can get kids playing together, it does make it easier to get things done. Happy Tuesday!

Anonymous said...

hate Tackle it Tuesday! This day means I have to get off my butt and actually do something! I have an excuse though, Im on antibiotics and steriods for sinusitis! Oh well come look at what I need to do before Thursday!

Happy Thanksgiving!

DEB

Promises said...

Hey there crazy sis~ I hope that you get lots done! I think that I need to make a list for this afternoon. The kiddo is in bed, and now I have some time to do a few things! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's quite a list, hope you got at least some of it accomplished!

Campbell Crew

The Campbell Corner was started in 2006.  I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...