Do you ever need a 15 minute break?
I do.
Especially now when I have a few different to-do lists that need to be completed simultaneously. Trying to work at these lists without any breaks would make my head hurt. So what's a girl to do?
Today I did this during one of my breaks. My best score is a 38. Maybe this would make your head spin more. For me it is a reminder that the brain is an amazing thing and I am capable of handling what is before me (I also remind myself of Philippians 4:13 I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me!). I might be slower than some people and faster than others - but in the end I too can complete tasks - especially with Him by my side.
Break is over. Back to work I go!
Update: I got a 32. My goal was to get a 33 (1 per second).
19 November 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Campbell Crew
The Campbell Corner was started in 2006. I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...
-
I decided to participate in the Fall Giveaway Madness . My dilemma was that I do not have a digital camera and therefore couldn't post a...
-
There are already over 250 people participating and I'm certain that number will dramatically increase - probably even before I get thi...
-
Is it possible to combine my Monday's Musing with the Bloggy Giveaway Carnival ?!? I have to at least try...so here goes everything... I...
No comments:
Post a Comment