19 November 2007

Our First Snow

"The birdies are eating the snow Mom! I don't like it! They need to stop so they don't eat all of the snow! Mom, I want to go outside NOW and play in the snow!"

This from the boy who wouldn't step outside last winter. Here's hoping for a fun winter in the snow - and that I don't have to undress him 10 seconds after it takes me 5 minutes to get him dressed!

Update: we had a lot of fun outside. Built a snowman - with rocks for eyes and a twig for his nose. Barber made snow angels and we tossed snow at each other too. Hooray! This is going to be a great winter with the boys!

3 comments:

Tarrah said...

The whole 5 min to get the dressed and then 10 sec later they want to come in side thing, DRIVES ME CRAZY! I LOVE snow but it needs to be on the warmer side out for me to even attempt the kids going out :)

This Journey of Mine said...

Wow! You guys really got a lot of snow, didn't you? How much did you get?

It was in the 70's here yesterday!!!

Promises said...

FUN, FUN, FUN!!! Brady seems to enjoy the snow...so, we will see what it is like when we get some more (and I am not so preggers!)

Campbell Crew

The Campbell Corner was started in 2006.  I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...