12 December 2010

Living in the Now

This has become a theme for me. Taking time to enjoy what's happening right now in my life and in the lives of those I love. It's definitely a theme that I've touched on before...once or twice anyway.

What does that mean for today? It means that I am at my parents house, enjoying time with my family. Jeter is sitting with his Poppy, watching the Steelers game. Simms was using his laptop to do some research on TV's for my Dad - he's checking out the cable hookup now - we're looking to get a TV upstairs for him. Thankfully they already have a table for the new TV or we'd also be completing some research about TV stands for flat screens. If you are in the market check out the CSN stores - one click allows you to access a great variety for a great variety.

Grammie is mixing the icing so that her grandson's can join in with cookie decorating this afternoon. Brady and Barber are currently playing with their animals which talk in a very squeaky voice. Promises is upstairs chatting with my mom...now she's downstairs with me and my Dad. Me...I'm taking a moment to document the "now" I'm living in today. Dawson will join us later. He's home because Smiles is still sleeping. I just really love my family and need to get back to living life with them. We got some fun cookies to make. I'll post pictures at a later date.

No comments:

Campbell Crew

The Campbell Corner was started in 2006.  I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...