03 February 2010

The Fragile House

Looking for something to do indoors? Did you ever do this when you were young? I did...at least I tried. So Jeter wanted to learn how to. He mastered making one small house and then decided to make more.

His version morphed into something very different from my childhood memories. The initial result of his work was a number of individual barracks and one large fort. But he didn't stop there. Pretty soon the entire kitchen table was taken over...and then somehow a war broke out until all the houses were smashed.

My memories didn't include the smashing. I believe my houses were cottages where families lived in peace. It is moments like this that I look at my boys and think "they must get that from their dad!" LOL





No comments:

Campbell Crew

The Campbell Corner was started in 2006.  I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...