31 January 2010

Cold Should = Snow

I've said it before - I like seasons. And I still do but if it is this cold outside, then we should have snow. But we don't. It's just cold and windy.

This past December we had some decent snow. Simms and the boys (Barber ended up coming inside because it was too cold out and Jeter got sidetracked a couple of times) made this snowman. He lasted a very long time. The boys named him "Bob" and would say hello to him. Barber would "high-5" Bob after school almost everyday. Alas, Bob is only a mere memory now. Wouldn't it be nice to have him visit us just one more time this season?





No comments:

Campbell Crew

The Campbell Corner was started in 2006.  I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...