06 February 2009


This is my flair board on Facebook. I've never collected flair - except virtually. Kind of fun. I didn't know how to access the code to put it here on blogger so I took a pic of my computer screen. It's not the best but it's my best today. You can actually see it better if you click on the image - it magnifies it enough that you can read all of it. I think the reason why this was fun for me is because I was able to capture different parts of me.

So...if you care to play along I have two questions for you. Which piece of flair was obviously me and which piece maybe surprised you?

2 comments:

Promises said...

None of these surprised me - are you surprised? :) The one about we will be friends until we are senile, and then we will be new friends (or something like that) cracked me up! Sounds good to me!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Campbell Crew

The Campbell Corner was started in 2006.  I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...