This morning, while cleaning through the pile of papers that I've neglected the last two days, I came across an assignment that Jeter completed in school yesterday. They are obviously learning about Martin Luther King Jr. and his famous speech because the assignment was titled "I Have a Dream."
Jeter wrote:
I have a dream. My dream is that no one sins. I can help my dream come true by starting little and help my school. From there I'm going big.
I'm interested in asking him what he means by starting little and then going big. Meanwhile, tears well up in response to the heart of my son. He isn't perfect. None of us are. But he has a dream...
14 January 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Campbell Crew
The Campbell Corner was started in 2006. I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...
-
I decided to participate in the Fall Giveaway Madness . My dilemma was that I do not have a digital camera and therefore couldn't post a...
-
There are already over 250 people participating and I'm certain that number will dramatically increase - probably even before I get thi...
-
Is it possible to combine my Monday's Musing with the Bloggy Giveaway Carnival ?!? I have to at least try...so here goes everything... I...
2 comments:
What a blessing!!!
He is just so precious! God has a huge plan for him :)
And Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment