Sounds like a long time and yet in a flash I can picture standing at the altar once again - looking into the eyes of my beloved Simms. I still remember our vows and a portion of the words we spoke when our rings were given to one another.
...as this circle has no end, neither shall my love.
Powerful words that signify the promise in our hearts as we began to walk through life together, hand in hand. Those hands are a bit more weathered and I know my nails are not as nicely manicured but that statement still rings true. Our love has deepened and grown stronger, rooted in the One who loves us.
I still love to look into Simms eyes and see the sparkle of his smile, the warmth of his love and the sensitivity of his heart.
Happy Anniversary Simms! We've definitely hiked up mountains and journeyed through valleys but I would not want it any other way. I love you and look forward to continuing our journey together, hand in hand.
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!!
Strongman and I will be celebrating 25 years in September!
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary (again!). Fifteen years is awesome! You guys are an amazing couple! :)
Post a Comment