
Thank you to Trish at Another Piece of the Puzzle for this award!
I appreciate your thoughtfulness and kind words even though it has been way too long (over two weeks!) since you bestowed me with this honor and although I am slightly embarrassed by the time-lapse, truth is I have been struggling to find the proper way to say "thank you" - as if that isn't enough.
Have you ever thought about or dreamed of receiving an award? Do you know what you would say? I really haven't but considering all that is going on in my life right now my brain is so busy trying to keep so many things straight that I can't seem to put words together and write a proper Thank You. I contemplated telling you that I had this great acceptance speech written but I can't find it now. I'd then try to pretend to fumble through my papers (how do you do that with the written word?) and provide the excuse that maybe my dog ate it or one of the boys took it to color on finally pretending to hear the music that they play at those superstar awards ceremonies to let the individual know that their time is up. I kind of think I hear it now - don't you? No? I know *sigh* none of that would work because you would know. How? You just would. I am just not good at telling falsehoods (obviously) so I really don't bother trying. Thus I'm going to stick with a great big THANK YOU!
Now that that is over *awkward smile* on to the rules...
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.
2. Link to the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you’ve nominated
And now, in no special order, my 7 nominations (drum roll please):
- Erin at Fully Alive...Ready to Smile who can quickly go from posting great fun about her 27 dresses party to relating the burn of running to everyday life without skipping a beat.
- Tiffany at The Ruda Family who has a style all her own and is always down to earth. One of my favorite posts is Random Realizations.
- And since we are talking about people being real, I have to include Enjoying the Journey who passionately shares her heart amidst the giggles of being mommy to two young boys.
- Change 4 Real has recently joined in the fun of blogging. Her Top Ten Things I Love About Being a Mom is a good read any day of the week.
- Natalie at Politics for Moms has done a bang up job providing us with information and links on what's happening today in the political arena. She's taken some hard hits and hasn't given up! Thank you!
- I've enjoyed getting to know Tarrah at Blue Eyed Babies. She seems like a really neat Mama who just birthed her third child (he is soooooooooooo cute!) shortly after moving down the coast. Crazy lady.
- Thrills at The Thrills of Being a New Mom is actually in the works of being a new mom again. Yay! One of my favorite posts was This & That. She made me giggle - a lot!
Congrats ladies! Keep on shining!
2 comments:
Aw, thank you! That is so sweet and just gave me the smile I so desperately needed this morning : )
Thank you so much for the award! You are too sweet and I have also really enjoyed getting to "know" you in the blog world :)
I will get it up soon
Post a Comment