...come again another day!
My 4 year old has a sad face. Today finally came - the day of his first ever real soccer. This is how he was describing his first soccer game. Apparently practice isn't real soccer.
This mama is now working to find a fun way to salvage our day with a cooler full of food and family visiting for opening day. I'm thinking a pseudo picnic in the family room.
06 September 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Campbell Crew
The Campbell Corner was started in 2006. I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...
-
I decided to participate in the Fall Giveaway Madness . My dilemma was that I do not have a digital camera and therefore couldn't post a...
-
There are already over 250 people participating and I'm certain that number will dramatically increase - probably even before I get thi...
-
Is it possible to combine my Monday's Musing with the Bloggy Giveaway Carnival ?!? I have to at least try...so here goes everything... I...
1 comment:
Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that. My son had soccer today and luckily the weather had gotten better. The last few minutes he was hateful to everyone, but I think he was totally stressed out that it was almost over. So soccer - good; transitions - bad!
Post a Comment