12 September 2008

The Praise

6 months. A critical time in our Journey of Faith.

A follow-up visit was scheduled with Simms urologist to complete a cystoscopy. This is actually the same procedure that was completed by the first urologist in his office without any form of anesthesia. Back then Simms was told he would merely feel a pinch of pain. Lets just say it was more than a pinch and the joking about the low pain tolerance of young men was not found humorous. This time the procedure was scheduled in the outpatient surgical center where Simms received anesthesia that allowed him to be in a state of twilight.

THE PRAISE. The procedure showed that although the area of surgery had narrowed somewhat (which is normal) there is NO SIGN of any stricture! Praise God! This has never happened before. I am so thrilled! This is truly an answer to prayer. Who am I kidding - it's an answer to many prayers from many people over an extended period of time. So join me! Rejoice with us! This portion of Simms body is healed! Amen!

So why is there still burning?

More tomorrow...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What an awesome report! So glad that things are looking good.

Campbell Crew

The Campbell Corner was started in 2006.  I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...