
Today's Tackle? Making yummy treats without taste-testing them. LOL.
Seriously though. Thrills, Hands-Free Heart and maybe others from the MIA team are going to descend on this corner for a couple hours as we prepare for tonight's coffeehouse. Our primary mission this morning...chocolate dipped strawberries and pretzels. And if I want to enjoy some of that yumminess tonight then I really do need to resist it this morning. No need to double up on the calories.
Oh...and I think that this is the best thing to listen to when you start your day. I know it put a smile on my face this morning! Check out the Go Fish Video at Like I Was Saying...
4 comments:
sounds yummy!
Yuumy! I wish I could test them for you.
That made me giggle :) How did you do with the no taste testing? That is exactly the reason I'm trying to resist baking right now :)
Those sound really really yummy though.
I have to tell you ladies I did very well with the no taste-testing while we made them. However tonight was a different story. mmmmmmm....those strawberries were the juiciest and best chocolate covered ones that I've had in a long time. I think I ate at least 5!!!
Post a Comment