25 April 2008

Six Word Memoir: A Meme

I was tagged by Where's The Box at Another Piece of the Puzzle to write a six word memoir of my life. While trying to do this I began to argue with myself about the validity of words like "and" or "of". I finally decided to admit they are real words and wrote my memoir...

Passionate, analytical worshipper and Christ follower.

Here are the rules I had to follow:
  • Write your own six word memoir
  • Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you want
  • Link to the person that tagged you in your post
  • Tag at least five more blogs with links, and
  • Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!

And here's who I am tagging:

Promises Fulfilled

Krazy Klingers

Say Anything at The House That Jack Built

Erin at Fully Alive...Ready to Smile

The Thrills of Being a Good Mom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice, thanks for playing! I definitely get a good picture of you from this.

Campbell Crew

The Campbell Corner was started in 2006.  I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...