27 April 2008

The Shaklee and Dishcloths Go To...

...(drum roll please)...Where's The Box at Another Piece of the Puzzle. Random.org picked the number 100 which was actually nice because with 111 comments I was able to count backwards instead of forwards. Her comment was:

I like earthy greens and naturals as we have a leaf motif in our kitchen. I used to get dishcloths every year from my grandmother, and my parents actually sold Shaklee for a couple of years, so this is like old home week!

Going green - I can't say that we have done a great job with this. I won't allow CFL's in my home and my husband's car uses way too much gas! We do buy a certain amount of organic and natural foods since the Little Guy reacts to so many different things.

Congratulations! I will get in touch with you regarding the delivery of your prize.

1 comment:

Fedora said...

Thanks for the fun contest, and have a blessed week!

Campbell Crew

The Campbell Corner was started in 2006.  I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...