28 March 2008

Friday Fun, Monday Reminder and a Cool Contest!

I'll just warn you...you probably will not be able to do this just once if you're anything like me. I know this isn't super fast but considering I've only learned via typing papers in my college days and presentations/tests/etc in my teaching days I was pretty happy with this. And although I don't have time today, at some point I'd really like to get to 70.

66 words

Speed test

***Just a reminder for the Monday's Musings quote for March 31st - if interested you will need to scroll down the linked post.***

For the contest check out this post...it Promises to be yummy!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

76 words, 1 mistake

I've always been a fast typist, however, my accuracy sometimes suffers.

Trish said...

That was fun, although a little weird. I got 71 words and 1 mistake. I passed it on here.

Say Anything said...

81 words, 1 mistake. This is addicting - I could do this forever. There is a game on webkinz where you earn "cash" for your typing skills. I earn crazy cash for the kids webkinz. It's so fun!

Campbell Crew

The Campbell Corner was started in 2006.  I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...