12 December 2007

So...What You Been Up To?

What have I been up to? A lot. I hesitate to say the lack of posting is because I am sooooooooooooo busy because that simply sounds like an excuse. It's been a matter of priorities - and there have been a number of things that have continued to bump my blogging/journaling further down on the list. Here is a small sampling of what our corner has been up to the last few weeks:



Recognize this game? Yes, it is when the Giants ended their 6 game winning streak with a loss to Dallas. But, it was the game that we were able to bring our boys to. Once in a lifetime opportunity. The seats were incredible so the boys had no trouble seeing what was happening on the field. Jeter and Barber were so thrilled to be there - who am I kidding, we all were! Shockey had the best game of this season (if not his career) which was a thrill for Jeter. Shockey is his favorite player. Barber kept asking "Where Eli Manning?"


We left the game at the beginning of the fourth quarter. It was nice to walk with the boys without the crowd. This was not the case getting into the stadium. Don't know when or if we will ever have the opportunity to go back. The above was our parting shot.


Our first snow. Here is evidence that Barber is enjoying winter this year. Hooray! I was teaching him how to make a snowman. We had an enjoyable time. Below is Barber's first snowman ever. Sure, it's lacking the hat, scarf and nose. Barber had moved onto making snow angels and I was ready to go inside. Next time...

Here are some pictures of my candy making extravaganza.





No comments:

Campbell Crew

The Campbell Corner was started in 2006.  I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...