08 October 2007

Miscellaneous Monday

1. What a "winning" weekend we had...the Giants won! The Yankees won (on Sunday)! Jeff Gordon won (and Jimmy Johnson came in second)!

2. I am so glad that I wasn't the only one weepy after reading what my Simms wrote. He does this to me all the time...makes me cry at my birthday, mother's day, anniversary, etc. He is so amazing with expressing himself in words. I've tried to tempt him to blog but quite frankly his plate is quite full already. He said if he did he would probably only post once per month. So for now he says "no". I'll keep you posted...

3. Anyone take advantage of some sales today? We did. Got some great deals at Kohl's. T-shirts for $2 and polo shirts for $4. Needless to say the Campbell boys will not be lacking in shirts! (They were marked way down and then I had an extra 30% off coupon!)

4. Since I got some great deals on clothing for the boys, I felt the urge/need to purge their current wardrobes and get ready for fall. Crazy I know since it was still in the high 80's today!

5. I got a lot done today.

6. I still have SO MUCH MORE to do!

7. I definitely need to hear what Alice Winner has to say about organization at our next MIA meeting...October 16th.

8. I have a completely separate "to-do" list just for MIA.

9. I need to go eat dinner now...and put the boys to bed...and continue to tackle my to-do's that aren't truly miscellaneous.

10. EC - I didn't forget to post the pizza recipe. I just need a little more time to actually do it.

No comments:

Campbell Crew

The Campbell Corner was started in 2006.  I've journaled for decades but this was the first time that I did it on-line and allowed othe...